Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the Spanish translation (or equivalent) of this English phrase?

I know there is the saying, "Actions speak louder than words."

But I feel it should be the opposite.

Is there a proverb out there (in Spanish or English) that states words hurt more than actions?

I want to know because I'm getting a tattoo soon, and I want it to be a proverb in Spanish.

Thanx. :)What is the Spanish translation (or equivalent) of this English phrase?
La pluma es m谩s fuerte que la espada.

The pen is mightier than the sword.



[or in your case, the needle]
I just had the exact same problem extremely recently. Good luck with working this issue outWhat is the Spanish translation (or equivalent) of this English phrase?
S茅 que hay el dicho, "Acciones hablan m谩s fuerte que palabras". Pero yo me siento que debe ser el contrarioWhat is the Spanish translation (or equivalent) of this English phrase?
You could say "Las palabras duelen m谩s que los hechos", which means "words hurt more than actions".

No comments:

Post a Comment