Monday, February 6, 2012

Which is the proper translation (english to spanish)?

A friend of mine likes a guy who has a girl friend. I want to tell her in spanish:



"That sucks! I know how it feels to want someone you can't have. He must not be very smart if he is knowingly passing you up for another girl!"



Ironically, I'm totally in love this girl and I'm finally about to be out of a 4yr relationship. I want to keep things cool so I can have a chance when my relationship is completely dissolved.Which is the proper translation (english to spanish)?
"That sucks! I know how it feels to want someone you can't have. He must not be very smart if he is knowingly passing you up for another girl!"



It would be this in spanish. ( 隆"Eso chupa! S茅 c贸mo me siento desear alguien que usted no puede tener. 隆El no debe ser muy listo si 茅l astutamente le rechaza para otra chica"! )Which is the proper translation (english to spanish)?
隆Qu茅 pena! S茅 como te sientese cuando quieres alguien que no puedes haber. 隆脡l no debe ser muy inteligente si te ignora para una otra chica!



Espero haberte ayudado (I hope I help you) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment